Elbo Controlli Hathor 6 Tool Presetter
Measuring range: diameter max. 400mm (radius 200mm); height max. 600mm
- Mechanics/electronics/optics standard equipment:
- Machine structure in stainless steel offering high mechanical and long life, floor mounted with
- self-levelling supports in non-deformable steel.
- Base and column made of natural granite: linearity max error 2μm/Mt – certification with
- Taylor Hobson res.1μm/Mt. electronic millesimal level.
- ISO/BT Interchangeable rotating spindle-holder (size to be specified) max run-out error < 2μm.
- Double vault arc prismatic slideways : 2 for X axis slideways, 1 for Z axis slideway.
- 3 x Double re-circulating ball bearing slides, lubricated for life (preloading slides/slideways: P/H class).
- Spindle-holder with motorized tool-clamping system.
- Universal mechanical tool clamping (standard pull-studs) managed via software.
- Control via software with sensor of empty for the exact position between the tool-holder axis and the machine spindle axis, no error of concentricity.
- Pneumatic-mechanic braking of the spindle-holder rotation with radial compensation of the clamping force: no axis angular run error.
- Constant load Archimedean spiral spring (as opposed to a mass counter-balance system).
- Vision-system for tool measuring and cutting inspection consisting of:
- C-MOS sensor – Framed image area 6,4 x 6,4 mm
- Magnifications about 30X.
- Telecentric lens.
- Doublet lenses at low F/Number in order to eliminate the error of the clearness circle.
- Episcopic illuminator with ring lens and red LED’s ; diascopic illuminator with red, puntiform light LED.
- Machine operator interface through:
- TFT 15” colour Touch Screen. - Intel Atom D.C. fanless motherboard
- UBUNTU LINUX operating system.
- Data storage on solid state disk SSD.
- X and Z axes block management with control maximum speed of translation 2mm/sec.
- Standard software:
- CNC machine origin management and adapters.
- Tool list creation and/or single tool.
- Automatic change of CNC machine origin allocation
- TdSIX software built-in to manage:
- Tool sets and Post Processor universal generator.
- Magnetic chip code-holder (Balluff for example, hardware not included).
- Multi-cutting tools.
- ELBO CONTROLLI Linear Transducers in optical glass type SLIDE 371 certified HP laser
- Axes resolution: X= 1μm, Z= 1μm.
- Anti-dust cover provided for when not in use.
- Overall dimensions: Length = 1240mm, Height = 1840mm, Depth = 558mm.
- Case Studies
The Hathor SIX Tool Presetting machine is designed completely free-standing on its own integral base; Hathor SIX features ground granite and stainless steel construction combined with a large digital camera and touch screen menu system – these new electronics provide operational and functional simplicity that is second to none.
The precision spindle system is fully interchangeable and utilises a one piece cartridge - eliminating the need for adaptors and the errors associated with their use. Incorporated within the spindle is our innovative universal mechanical clamping system with electronic tool clamping confirmation.
Also included with our Hathor SIX model is our TdSIX software package. Working via your DNC system, TdSIX converts measured tool data into CNC code for direct loading into the machine controller and associated tool offset pages.
The Hathor SIX is the second of three models which are manufactured to order. For a more prompt delivery of a stock machine the E346i, E460N, Kyhan and Amon Ra, as our four standard models, are always readily available directly from the Euro Centre.