Slant Bed Turning Centers
|X axis travel||400+28/437+18/VDI 60430+25/BMT 75320+10mm|
|Z axis travel||5000/6000mm|
|Y axis travel||±100mm|
- Heavy Duty Turret - The T/LTC series turret features a robust casting and a large coupling face adding extra rigidity to the machine
- Cast Iron Construction
- Cartridge Type Spindle
- LEADWELL uses only premium quality preloaded double-nut ball screws
- The heavy-duty tailstock is attached to the lower guide of the machine base. The heavy casting, large diameter quill and precision Morse taper center provide outstanding rigidity
- High Speed Linear Motion Guides - All servo motor driven axes are mounted on precision linear bearings, which ride on hardened steel ways. These precision guideways require no adjustment, and the servo motors consume less power
- The automatic tool setter is an option on T/LTC series machines
- LEADWELL unique parts catcher improves productivity with bar feeder option. It automatically rotates into to position under the finished part and transfers it outside the operator door.
- LEADWELL offers two options that turn their CNC lathes into make a multi-process turning center. These options provide the benefits of a lathe, plus extra versatility of a machining center.
- Sub-Spindle Option
- Live Tooling Option
- C-Axis Option