T-7A Turning Center installed
WD Hearn recenctly installed a T-7A CNC Turning Center.
- High Speed, Powerful compact turning center available with Siemens or Fanuc
- A2-6/65mm Bar Capacity with 8" or 10" chuck
- True One Piece Cast Iron Construction
- 36m/min Rapid Traverse
- Cartridge Type Spindle for easy servicing
- LEADWELL uses only premium quality preloaded double-nut ball screws
- The heavy-duty tailstock is attached to the lower guide of the machine base. The heavy casting, large diameter quill and precision Morse taper center provide outstanding rigidity
- High Speed Linear Motion Guides - All servo motor driven axes are mounted on precision linear bearings, which ride on hardened steel ways. These precision guideways require no adjustment, and the servo motors consume less power
- The automatic tool setter is an option on T series machines
- Hydraulic turret available with 25 x 25mm Tooling
- LEADWELL unique parts catcher improves productivity with bar feeder option. It automatically rotates into to position under the finished part and transfers it outside the operator door.
- LEADWELL offers two options that turn their CNC lathes into make a multi-process turning center. These options provide the benefits of a lathe, plus extra versatility of a machining center.
- Sub-Spindle Option
- C-axis with Live Tooling Option
- Available ex-stock (Subject to Prior Sale)