The NEW LK Metrology Freedom Arm installed
WD Hearn recently completed the first installation of the brand new LK Metrology 6 and 7 Axis Freedom arm in South Africa. The system came with the Nikon H120 Scanning Head.
See below more details on this impressive system...
- Accuracy The probing accuracy of every FREEDOM arm is certified before delivery to ISO 10360-12 as standard.
- Efficiency The only portable arm to eliminate encoder referencing – allowing the user to simply turn on and start measuring.
- Versatility Repeatable probe connection allows probe and laser swapping quickly and easily, with no need to recalibrate.Repeatable probe connection allows probe swaps without re-calibration.
- Convenience Multi-function wrist display puts measurement control directly in the user’s hands aided by acoustic and haptic feedback.
- Stability High-tech carbon fiber tube construction ensures strength and stability under the most challenging conditions.
- Effortless Infinite rotation and unique Zero-G counter balancing makes every movement light and easy to handle, including hard to reach measurements.
- Portable Wi-Fi connectivity and battery power for completely portable and laser measurement.
- Security HomeDock and SmartLock features allow the arm to be stowed and locked in place between measurements and during set-up.
Design for PRODUCTIVITY so manufacturing processes can stay on schedule.
Design for PRACTICALITY so users can measure in almost any manufacturing environment.
Design for FLEXIBILITY so the demands of any metrology challenge can be overcome.
START IMMEDIATELY no warm-up time, no encoder referencing, no probe or laser calibrations required on start-up.
SWITCH QUICKLY between probe and laser without interrupting the measurement process to recalibrate and without any loss of data integrity.
SPIN GRIPS for easier handling of the arm on larger parts.
Quick Access Menu puts the most useful information right at the point of measurement, exactly where it’s needed most, in the users hand.Immediate visual, acoustic and haptic feedback functions provide efficient communication to keep the process running at full speed. Infinite rotation and zero-G counterbalance helps reduce user fatigue and maintains accuracy.
Wireless connectivity and battery power for completely portable probe and laser measurements. Even the largest FREEDOM arm weighs less than 11 kilograms, making set up and repositioning a quick and easy process. HomeDock and SmartLock allow the arm to be stowed and locked in place between measurements, for greater security during transport and set-up.
Ultra-Fast H120 Laser Scanner
- Next generation blue-light laser scanner
- Advanced optics and electronics
- Real-time laser power optimisation
- Projected field-of-view for precision handheld scanning
- High quality data in any challenging environment
- Scan all materials and finishes without pre-coating