Leadwell Turning Center Installed in the Eastern Cape
During May 2023 WD Hearn installed a Leadwell T-7A CNC Turning Center at an Eastern Cape Manufacturer.
The T-7A is one of WD Hearn's most popular machine, boasting the following feaures...
- A2-6/65mm Bar Capacity with 8" or 10" chuck
- True One Piece Cast Iron Construction
- 36m/min Rapid Traverse
- Cartridge Type Spindle for easy servicing
- LEADWELL uses only premium quality preloaded double-nut ball screws
- The heavy-duty tailstock is attached to the lower guide of the machine base.
- The heavy casting, large diameter quill and precision Morse taper center provide outstanding rigidity
- High Speed Linear Motion Guides
- Hydraulic turret available with 25 x 25mm Tooling
- LEADWELL unique parts catcher improves productivity with bar feeder option. It automatically rotates into to position under the finished part and transfers it outside the operator door.
- LEADWELL offers two options that turn their CNC lathes into make a multi-process turning center. These options provide the benefits of a lathe, plus extra versatility of a machining center.
- Sub-Spindle Option
- C-axis with Live Tooling Option
- Available ex-stock (Subject to Prior Sale )
|Spindle speeds range||4000rpm|