Leadwell T-6iL Installed
WD Hearn recently installed a Leadwell T-6iL Flat Bed Turning Center.
- Most popular size compact Linear Way Turning Center, available with Siemens 808D (or Fanuc Type 5)
- Most economic Leadwell model available from WD Hearn
- A2-5 / 52mm Bar Capacity with 6" or 8" chuck
- True One Piece Cast Iron Construction
- 36m/min Rapid Traverse
- Cartridge Type Spindle for easy servicing
- LEADWELL uses only premium quality preloaded double-nut ball screws
- The heavy-duty tailstock is attached to the lower guide of the machine base. The heavy casting, large diameter quill and precision Morse taper center provide outstanding rigidity
- High Speed Linear Motion Guides - All servo motor driven axes are mounted on precision linear bearings, which ride on hardened steel ways. These precision guideways require no adjustment, and the servo motors consume less power
- The automatic tool setter is an option on T series machines
- Hydraulic or Servo Type Turret available with 20 x 20mm Tooling
- LEADWELL unique parts catcher improves productivity with bar feeder option. It automatically rotates into to position under the finished part and transfers it outside the operator door.
- LEADWELL offers two options that turn their CNC lathes into make a multi-process turning center. These options provide the benefits of a lathe, plus extra versatility of a machining center.
- Sub-Spindle Option
- C-axis with Live Tooling Option
- Generally available ex-stock (Subject to Prior Sale)
|Z axis||460mm, 460mm|
|Spindle speeds range||6000rpm|